Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Test Knitting

I am test knitting again!  I did some free testing for a couple of designers on Ravelry and now have found my dream designer!  She sends me fantastic yarn and the pattern to test. I send one sock back for pictures, then it comes back to me. The yarn and the items I knit are mine to keep or to sell. She has given me permission to sell the items! I am knitting with some wonderful yarn right now. Skinny Bugga.... merino, cashmere and nylon. mmmmm so wonderful.
I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

I always thought that knitting was so cool and amazing. I can't knit a stitch, and have no time, desire or patience to learn, but I do enjoy looking at knitted products.

My aunt has Downs Syndrome and she's been knitting since I can remember. She knitted a nice blanket for our son when he was born. He's six now, and we still use that brown and white blanket. It's large, comfy and cozy!

I hope you have a blessed day.